Pawa PG520 E Cut Resistant Gloves is also level 2 heat resistant gloves offering protection from contact heat of up to 250°C. Made from 10g Kevlar, steel and glass yarn, this cut proof gloves are coated with latex giving you a textured palm for enhanced wet and dry grip. These cut resistant gloves are a premium gloves for metal, glass and window manufacturing industry. It offers maximum protection in all EN388 categories and manufactured from a multi-fibre high performance yarns. Premium protection against cuts and abrasions in tough environments. High grip and heat resistance makes this glove an ideal solutions in demanding environments. The textured latex palm offers increased protection against abrasion and puncture whilst enhancing grip and durability.
Pawa PG520 E Cut Resistant Gloves feature:
- Conforms to EN 388 levels 3-X-4-2-E
- High level cut resistance and grip
- Ergonomic design for wearer comfort
- Tough yet flexible coating allows for enhanced grip and ease of movement
- Extended cuff provides added protection
- Cut level E protection similar to be known as Cut level 5
- No silicone detected
Applications: Handling glass, metal, concrete blocks, lumber, recylcing and refuse collection.