Aimont Revenger Tarmac Boots (S3 SRC HRO)
High performance Aimont Revenger Tarmac Boots (S3 SRC HRO) is an extremely lightweight safety boots. Offering full protection, these heat resistant work boots are stylish and are very strong. Ideal to be used for road construction and highway repairs, these tarmac boots offer contact heat resistance of up to 300°C. Full grain leather and anti-abrasion scuff cap. 3D LINING®, a lining made of a material with three layers, with a network of micro channels which envelop the feet and ensure breath ability and moisture can pass through to the outside. These safety boots feature COMFORTPLUS® foot bed, full piece anti static, anatomic, in soft polyurethane covered with a special fibre with EVA reticulated structure. The holes in the front area guarantee a perfect foot venting and the heel area combined with IN-GEL SYSTEM® helps preventing shocks to the spinal column. The PU sole provides an exception slip resistance on highly demanding wet and dry surfaces. With a water resistant upper, these Aimont tarmac boots have anti-penetration mid sole and a dual density, oil resistant and anti static PU sole.
If you are looking for high quality tarmac boots for men or women, these safety boots are unisex and are your right choice.
These Aimont Revenger Tarmac Boots (S3 SRC HRO) feature:
- Pull-up, water resistant leather upper
- Anti abrasion toe cap scuff
- Light Plus composite toe cap - LIGHT-PLUS® toe cap, 200 Joule protection, in composite material, light weight, non-magnetic, anti-corrosive and anti-allergic.
- Flex-System zero composite mid sole. FLEX-SYSTEM® perforation resistant mid sole in composite material with special ceramics. Non-magnetic, non-thermal, flexible and light weight, it protects 100% of the foot surface.
- Vibram PU rubber sole. KOMPACT VIBRAM® sole, designed and tested by Vibram®, made in high performance rubber compound to obtain a superb adherence and grip. The optimal durability, designed to face rough terrains, harsh environments, often in difficult weather conditions. This sole offers the best grip and reliability even on most demanding surfaces.
- HRO Heat resistance - contact heat of up to 300°C.