Disposable Chemical Coverall - Lakeland ChemMAX® 1 is disposable chemical overall that provides type 3 & 4 protection against hazardous chemicals. These boiler suits also protect against infectious agents and radiation contaminated dust particles.
Available only in Large and XL. Due to order volume restrictions, this item has been temporarily removed from the website. Please contact us on email@example.com for pricing and availability.
Lightweight, soft and flexible, these disposable coveralls featuring a HDPE film laminated to a PE substrate, the ChemMAX® 1 provides effective protection against a range of commonly used chemicals combined with taped seams, double zip and storm flap.
• EN 14605 (Type 3 & 4)
• EN 13982 (Type 5)
• EN 13034 (Type 6)
• EN 1149-5 (Anti-static)
• EN 14126 (Bio hazard / infectious agents)
• EN 1073 (radiation contaminated dusts)
• Taped seam means a fully sealed seam against liquid and dust ingress
• Permeation tested against a basic range of chemicals
• Double zip / storm flap for secure protection to front fastening
• Double layer cushioned knee-pads for comfort and security
Chemical Handling, General Maintenance, Refining