Our Impacto anti vibration gloves range brings you Impacto Anti Vibration gloves in mechanics style offering outstanding protection from vibrating tools. These work gloves are padded with patented foam technology in the palm, fingers, thumb and thumb/web area. This helps in prevention of (HAVS) in the long run which is Hand-Arm Vibration syndrome and also prevention from White Finger Disease.
These anti vibration gloves offer soft, pliable materials to ensure flexibility. Fingers have gussets with stretchy fabric to offer better fit. The tip of the fingers are reinforced. Non-slip textured palm with elasticized back. Elastic wrist with adjustable hook and loop closure. These work gloves are ideal for use with vibrating tools such as sanders, trimmers/brush cutters, powered lawn mowers, driving, hand-held grinders, hammer drills, jigsaws, polishers, power hammers and chisels.
These Impacto Anti Vibration gloves feature:
- Conforms to EN388 2-2-1-0
- Conforms to ANSI/ ISO 10819 standard for Anti-Vibration Gloves and North America Anti-Vibration Glove Standard ANSI S2.73-2002 (R 2007)/ISO 10819.
- Mechanic’s style design ensures excellent fit and comfort
- Soft, pliable materials ensure tactile feedback for tool control and hand flexibility
- Full finger design ensures best hand protection
- Fingers are gusseted with stretchy fabric The tip of the fingers are reinforced
- Non-slip textured palm with elasticized back
- Elastic wrist with adjustable hook and loop closure
- Meets anti-vibration glove standards EN ISO 10819:2013 and ANSI S2.73-2002 (R 2007)