Cut & Heat Resistant Gloves (Cut 5 Heat level 2) - Pawa Gloves
Buy Cut & Heat Resistant Gloves. These Pawa Gloves are a premium gloves for metal, glass and window manufacturing industry. It offers maximum protection in all EN388 categories and manufactured from a multi-fibre high performance yarns. Premium protection against cuts and abrasions in tough environments. High grip and heat resistance makes this glove an ideal solutions in demanding environments. The textured latex palm offers increased protection against abrasion and puncture whilst enhancing grip and durability.
- Conforms to EN 388 levels 4-5-4-4
- High level cut resistance and grip
- Ergonomic design for wearer comfort
- Tough yet flexible coating allows for enhanced grip and ease of movement
- Extended cuff provides added protection
- Cut level E protection
- No silicone detected
Sizes: S - XL
Applications: Handling glass, metal, concrete blocks, lumber, recylcing and refuse collection.