Presenting the all new Pawa Thermal Gloves by Supertouch. These winter gloves are an ideal work gloves. Using Thermolite® fibre technology, providing protection against cold from a 15 gauge material. These thermal gloves also provide exceptional abrasion and puncture resistance offering great grip in dry and wet conditions.
These Supertouch Pawa Thermal gloves for work, PG400 are warm and comfortable to wear. From cold stores to baggage handling, these work gloves will protect you during the task at hand.
These winter gloves for work come in medium size as well as extra large hand size. So if you are looking for thermal gloves for women, these gloves will suit your need. Thermolite® liner provides superior warmth in cold conditions. This thermal gloves for work is the thinnest EN 511 level 2 work gloves on the market. Knuckle coated design offers extra protection and high levels of dexterity
Pawa Thermal Gloves feature:
- Conforms to EN388:2016 levels 3-1-4-3-X
- Conforms to EN511:2016 levels X-2-X
- 15 gauge Thermolite® liner provides superior warmth in cold conditions
- Fully coated thumb for extra protection
- Hard-wearing coating provides protection from abrasion and punctures
- Keeps hands warm and provides excellent grip and dexterity
Sizes: M - XL
Applications: General handling, disposal operations, baggage handling, construction, maintenance, gardening, cold storage.